The protection of the personal data of the visitor / user of our website is for our company proclean-tripolis.gr a matter of major importance and a cornerstone in the relationship of trust in which we aim to create between the visitor / user and our services.
In addition, through the following, we aim to inform the visitor / user about the way we collect personal data, the type of them, the reason why we collect them, who has access to them and how we take care of securing this data.
In any case, the company reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data after informing the visitors / users and within the existing or possible legal framework.
1) Purpose: The purpose of this policy is to inform the subjects about the data collected for their own service and provision of services, as well as to inform them about offers and new services. Through this policy data subjects can be informed of their rights to access, modify or delete them.
2) Personal Data: proclean-tripolis.gr requests and receives from you only those data that are absolutely necessary for the service of the relationship between us and are used exclusively for the purposes for which they have been collected. Data are also collected which you have voluntarily disclosed to our company.
3) Collection of Personal Data:
a) Proclean-tripolis.gr collects your personal information:
When you contact us in any way wishing to know information about the services we provide via email
When you make a purchase through our online store.
When the payment of our services is done through credit, debit card or pos machine.
b) The personal information we collect includes:
Your name and contact details (such as address, phone numbers and e-mail address).
Information required for financial purposes, such as payment details.
4) How to use personal data: We use the personal data we collect:
To satisfy your requests.
To run and improve our business and our relationship with you.
To answer your questions.
To send you offers, news, updates and new services, according to the communication preferences you have chosen and
To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to respond to legal proceedings or requests from government authorities for information.
5) Manner and duration of keeping: We keep your personal information in a recognizable form, for as long as is reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they are collected and as required for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
6) Data Security: proclean-tripolis.gr has taken all those appropriate technical measures to secure your personal data. Provides limited access only to those (employees / associates) who need to have access to the data. Takes all necessary measures to avoid any unauthorized access, use or modification of this data. It complies with current legislation and has established procedures for data protection.
7) Recipients of Data: Recipients of the data can only be authorized employees of the company as well as third parties, who through contracts with proclean-tripolis.gr. are committed to complying with this policy and in particular to not copying, disposing of, destroying and altering such data.
8) Subject Rights: The data subject has the rights of Law 2472/1997, as the GDPR applies in each case and specifically the right of access, correction and deletion. Any relevant request can be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com. In the same way you can state that you do not wish to receive updates, offers and news from our company in the future.
9) Linking to other websites: Through the website of proclean-tripolis.gr it is possible to connect to websites of other companies. Proclean-tripolis.gr is not responsible to users for any leakage of their personal data due to their use through the company's website, products and services of third parties.
11) Policy Amendment: proclean-tripolis.gr. reserves the right to amend this policy by updating this text in order to comply with applicable data protection legislation and in any other case deems it necessary.